An indispensable union in our region is that between the fresh water flowing at Vivo d’Orcia in the municipality of Castiglione d’Orcia and that with the historical aqueduct radiates the entire province of Siena with drinking water, and the many thermal spas from the impressive Mount Amiata with hot water from healing properties.
In the company of a naturalistic guide we will first visit the source of the river Vivo in the village of Ermicciolo where still today you can see the remains of mills, paper mills, ironworks of the 1920s, then to see the famous “White Whale” at Bagni San Filippo, a limestone formation in the Fosso Bianco river (forbidden to bathe), to the suggestive village of Bagno Vignoni inhabited since the Etruscans and Romans, as they tell the numerous archaeological evidence along the thermal baths in the Park of Mulini.
The tour includes:
– Private tour with minivan air-conditioned with professional driver
– Authorized naturalistic guide
– Visit the sources of the Vivo River at Ermicciolo at Vivo d’Orcia
– Visit of Bagni San Filippo with the famous “White Whale”
– Typical Tuscan lunch, full menu including drinks
Duration 8 hours, minimum 6 people
€ 194 per person
WE ARE AVAILABLE TO PERSONALIZE YOUR TOUR, CLICK ON REQUEST MORE INFO