The Val d’Orcia is a unique and unrepeatable place, recognized as UNESCO Heritage in 2004 and a destination for tourists from all over the world. An amenous landscape that offers different scenarios in all seasons and allows visitors to get to know the authentic Tuscan culture and to practice outdoor sports and hobbies, relaxation and good living.
We thought of this package to introduce you to our land. You will stay in Monticchiello, a splendid medieval village kept intact, with a guided tour of the country as well as the Tepotratos Museum of the Tuscan Traditional Popular Theater, you will taste Tuscan dishes with a typical local dinner, and you will have the chance to see the most famous villages of the area – two chosen between Montalcino, San Quirico, Pienza, Bagno Vignoni, Montepulciano, along the picturesque streets with stops for photos. The tour guided by a local professional will take you to a local company that we select, for a visit to the ancient wine cellars and wine tasting chosen by ORCIA DOC, BRUNELLO DI MONTALCINO, NOBILE OF MONTEPULCIANO.
The package includes:
– 2 overnight stays in the B & B Double Room in the Old Town
– breakfast with homemade cakes
– a full day tour of the Val d’Orcia by car or minivan and a professional driver with two villages of choice between Montalcino, San Quirico, Pienza, Bagno Vignoni, Montepulciano + visit a historic wine cellar with tasting of local wines, duration 8 hours
– 1 typical local dinner in the village, with full menu including drinks
– guided tour of the medieval village of Monticchiello and the Tepotratos Museum, lasting about 2 hours
Price per person 339 € considered for 2-person couple with car for the full day tour
Price per person 309 € for 3-8 people with minivan for the full day tour
Extra for double room for single use 70 €
Excl. Tourist tax
WE ARE AVAILABLE TO PERSONALIZE YOUR TOUR, CLICK ON REQUEST MORE INFO