The Teatro Povero di Monticchiello is, among the collective identities of the village, the most well-known, the one that most involves the population, a unique peculiarity beyond national boundaries. On stage every year since 1967, between July and August, the show is written, directed and interpreted by the people of the village, so it has been termed “theater-truth”, “theater-life”.
This package includes a stay of 1 or 2 nights in a Bed & Breakfast with the hospitality that distinguishes us, and allows to fully enjoy the entire experience of the Poor Theater by attending as guests who like to enjoy our traditional dishes in the the original ambience of the Bronzone Tavern (first or after the show): a perfect way to know every aspect of this unique moment!
The package includes:
– 1 overnight stay in the B & B Double Room in the Old Town
– breakfast with homemade cakes
– ticket to the Monticchiello Teatro Povero show
– 1 dinner at our Bronzone Tavern, 3 course drinks included
– guided tour of the medieval village of Monticchiello and the Tepotratos Museum, lasting about 2 hours
Price per person 129 € tourist tax excluded
Extra night supplement 62 € per person including a lunch at our Bronzone Tavern, 2 courses drinks included
From 22 to 26 July DISCOUNT of 5%
WE ARE AVAILABLE TO PERSONALIZE YOUR TOUR, CLICK ON REQUEST MORE INFO